Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mark your calendars


Photo credit Brian Kelly

Folks in Texas have a saying about the summer. Summer lasts from Memorial Day to October, and it is best enjoyed in Colorado. Now, since this year will be my first summer in Texas, Susan and I have decided to avoid it for a bit longer by heading to Michigan for Memorial Day week. Colorado will have to wait another year.

Every time we visit west Michigan is wonderful, but we often are so caught up meeting with family that we miss our friends. Or, getting together with friends is a last minute event that is very hard to fit in everyone's schedule. So, this time I'm going to do things a bit differently. If you are interested in hanging out for dinner, or drinks, or just catching up, level a comment on this post, or give me an email at peterbratt at gmail.com. It would be great to see you all again, and I hope that you feel the same way.

No comments: